This Valentine's Week we wanted to share our top then things to love about van leasing 💙
- New; you're driving a van which is never more than three years old. And you can have a new van every three years.
- Budgeting; you know what your monthly costs are going to be. Especially if you choose the maintenance option.
- Lower cost; when you buy a van you're buying the entire vehicle, with leasing you're not so you pay a lot less.
- Peace of mind; with leasing you don't have to worry about what happens to the van after three years, it simply gets collected.
- Choice; With a lease company they are not trying to sell you a specific make or model. You can choose whichever you want.
- Advice; because the lease company is not trying to sell you a specific make or model, you can get impartial advice on any make or model.
- Affordability; you can choose the vehicle and terms which totally suit your budgets.
- Support; when you lease a van the lease company will want you to get another vehicle after three years, so they will usually give you advice on any questions you have over the three year term.
- Simplified cost; you're monthly cost is just one payment covering the van, servicing (if you choose a maintenance package) and road fund licence.
- You are always driving a new van and never one that was once someone else's.
Check out our current van leasing offers here.